Welcome to Crossefire Lacrosse
Crossefire Lacrosse is the Philadelphia area's leading indoor clinic program featuring preseason conditioning, skill development and game instruction for female lacrosse players of all ability levels. At each clinic, participants are guided through an intense workout of strategy and skill instruction. Coached, small-sided round robin games allow for practice and implementation of emphasized skills and techniques.
While instruction is the primary focus of the clinics, they are also the venue by which players are identified for invitation into the PHANTASTIX LACROSSE CLUB.
JoAnn Yusko and Sue Frazier, head coaches of the PHANTASTIX Lacrosse teams, direct this program.
- 1.5-Hour Workout per clinic
- Strong emphasis on skill development
- Agility training and conditioning
- Limited enrollment
- Regulation cages; special indoor balls
- Experienced Coaches - including former US Team Players, Division I All-Americans, College players and local HS Coaches